Getting a PEO prospect underwritten and approved is very important, but the labor Stonehenge invests both before and after a submission is just as critical to a programs success. Stonehenge provides:
- Classification code assistance
- What to ask when you visit the prospect
- Knowledge of exposures to protect your experience modification
- Review and reconciliation of payroll reports versus policy coverages
- Certificates of insurance and proof of coverage issues
- Thorough reviews and tracking of participating plans and adjustments
We recently caught an error in a retrospective adjustment that saved our client $64,000.