There is much to consider as your journey back into the workplace begins. In an effort to help you stay on track we would like to share the following resources.
AJG | Pandemic Preparedness
- AJGs main page for information to support you in preparing your business and your employees for pandemic outbreaks, including COVID-19.
AJG | A Five-Step Process to Returning to the Workplace
- Webinar Registration -These are unprecedented times — our communities, families, employees and organizations as a whole have all been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The decision to return to the workplace is complex and encompasses a variety of key aspects, including considerations of who, when and how because of the need to ensure a safe, clean and secure workplace for all.
AJG | COVID 19 Employer Compliance Guide
– this document covers many topics, and some may not be applicable to you / your clients, however they have a section starting on page 32 which speaks to returning to the workplace.
AJG | Safety Checklist for childcare centers with COVID-19
- COVID-19 has disrupted our daily lives as we know it. Whether you own a newly converted childcare center, well-established center or an overflow center, we have created a safety checklist to help ensure the safety of your children, their parents, your staff and your school. We provide guides on security and infrastructure for your facility, physical safety measures, and emergency and general safety measures.
AJG | HR and Benefits Consulting video insights series and COVID-19
- The COVID-19 pandemic has created a new set of challenges for employers as they strive to support the wellbeing of their business and their workforce. In a series of short videos, Gallagher leaders in benefits, compliance and human resources consulting share insights to help you navigate this fluid situation. From regulatory changes and flexible work policies to employee communications and engagement, employers must carefully address all aspects of wellbeing to help them face the future with confidence.
Additionally we offer up these public resources for your consideration. Please note we are responsible for, nor do we advocate the content, comments or opinions posted or exchanged by others through these websites, blogs, or any other social media exchange platform.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can help you on the road to re-opening.